Friday, March 19, 2010

My List

Why when the weather starts to get nice do all the new tv shows start up?
The DVR is one of my all time favorite inventions ever, what did I do before?
With so many shows to watch and not enough time this is what makes it all possible.
Just for the record I don't sit around all day watching tv, even though some days it might be nice!
This is what my play list looks like.
  • Oprah (just because it's Oprah and she won't be on much longer)
  • The Real Housewives of Orange County (oh the drama with women, need I say more)
  • Ruby (she is just a sweetheart and I love her southern accent and hope she reaches her goal)
  • Parenthood (I haven't watched any of them yet but wanted to check it out to see what all the talk was about)
  • The Biggest Loser (I started to lose interest with the break while the Olympics were on but am still watching)
  • Life (another series like Planet Earth which we loved watching as a family)
  • Ugly Betty (I guess there are only 4 episodes left and then they are ending the show but I've really liked it from the beginning)
  • The Pacific (a mini-series about three marines in WWII)
  • The Marriage Ref (the host makes me laugh, does he not look like he is smiling all the time)
  • Pawn Stars (you can actually learn a lot of useless information on this show and Chumley makes me laugh)
  • 16 and Pregnant (a must see show for anyone with teenagers, I couldn't even imagine being a parent at this age)
  • Who do you think you are? (I find it so fascinating. My grandparents had a lot of information in a book about where they came from, I need to take another look at it.)
  • Undercover Boss (I think every boss should give this a try)
  • Dancing with the Stars (I have to see how Kate Gosselin does)
  • Kirstie Alley's Big Life (I find her quirky and a little annoying so I wanted to check out the show and see how she lives)

What's on your list?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you watch a lot of TV. :D
    The kids and I like to watch, 19 kids and counting, little couple, BL, dirty jobs, cake boss and I'm really liking parenthood and marraige ref. Plus, I always like a good dateline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wierd list. Probably a bit shocking so don't judge me on it :P

    Biggest Loser
    Amazing Race
    Marriage Ref
    Dancing with the Stars
    Dr. Phil
    The Bachelor (Stupidest show ever but I get hooked every season)
    19 Kids and Counting...ok heres the wierd stuff
    LA Ink (I am not a fan of tatoos though)
    Dog the Bounty Hunter (that is so embarrasing to admit!)
    Intervention (it scares me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parenthood is so good! That's one you must watch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete