Motivation is what I am lacking right now but I need some.
I gave myself a break during January. Coming off the holidays, jumping right into birthday planning and enjoying the other family activities we were doing was all that I could think of and that was okay.
But it's time now.
I need to start my Pilate's again. I only have four months until I will be in a swimsuit daily down at the pool.
I need to start really cooking again, I've just been getting by lately and nobody's happy come dinnertime.
I need to find a good balance to get some of my projects done and still spend quality time with the family.
I need to get out of this mood that I'm in and just get motivated.
Life is good.
and Ryan telling me this morning (when he walked in on me bent over while getting dressed) "Mom, why is your bum all wiggly?" should be all the motivation I need.
Don't you wish we could be bears...THe larger you are the better and you get to hibernate all winter long! Wouldn't it be great?
ReplyDeleteI needed a good laugh, Melissa. Thank!
ReplyDelete