We had a full weekend with three things to enjoy.
Saturday we spent all day in Emmett for the Cherry Festival.
First thing in the morning was the two mile walk/run.
What started out to be the whole family participating ended up being just mom, dad & Nicole.
My dad took first place for the walk in his age group and my mom took second for the run, congrats!
After some relaxing, lunch, dessert, and a small father's day celebration we headed back to the park.
Luke didn't even make it on one ride before he threw up in the grass, not for sure what that was about?
The rest of the afternoon was spent playing games, hanging with cousins, going on rides, eating sno cones, and watching the parade.
Of course this weekend was also about celebrating the dad's.
I think the world of my dad just like Heath does his dad and the boys are the same with Heath.
They love just hanging out with him and doing all those boy things and talking about boy stuff.
The boys are so blessed to have such a great dad, we sure do love him.
Heath and I also had a little something extra to celebrate on Sunday, it was our 12 year anniversary.
The day didn't quite go as planned but they never do if you wake up twice in the night to a sweet boy who had diarrhea and who also didn't make it to the bathroom either time, good times!
Thankfully that was short lived and we were able to go out and enjoy a family lunch and do a few errands, the rest of the day was spent doing a whole bunch of nothing.
I guess Heath and I will have to celebrate our twelve years another day.
I thought that after twelve years we would know pretty much everything about each other but apparently my husband didn't even know what my favorite candy bar was when I asked him yesterday.
Now I didn't know what his was either but in my defense he rarely eats candy bars and doesn't get the same kind every time at the store like I do. A quick call to Amanda confirmed that even she knew what my favorite candy bar is and I'm sure that a few more of you probably know too, so if you do then leave me a comment just so I can pass the information onto Heath (not to try and make him feel bad or anything you know).
2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004
2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008
2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
Look at how far we've come in twelve years, it's been good.
I love our life together.
I love our family.
I wonder what it will look like after another twelve.





I love the family pics over the 12 years. Happy Anniversary you two love birds!
ReplyDeleteI love the 12 years worth of pics :)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree...the 12 years in family photos was great!
ReplyDeleteThe tears they be a rollin...what a wonderful, beautiful and blessed family you have. Happy 12th Annversary to you Heath & Melissa! Love Mom & Dad
ReplyDelete