Ryan and I had a little conversation at the pool the other day,
he asked me, "how do you get married?"
I told him first you will fall in love with someone and then you will have to ask her dad if it's okay that you marry her. Once you do that you can buy a ring and then ask her to marry you.
He asked me what would happen if the dad says no?
I told him that he doesn't have to worry about that because how could someone say no to someone as sweet as him.
He told me if he said no then he would just pay him some money.
He also told me he wouldn't get married until he was 26, 35 or 49 years old
and that he would live with Heath and I until then.
This news made me happy because I know that in a few short years he would never think of saying something like that.
As of now he plans on being a motorcycle cop and will let me go and not give me a ticket if he caught me speeding.
Later on though he did change his mind saying he would have to do the right thing and give me one which I was okay with.
Ryan said he was going to save five hundred dollars from working to buy her a wedding ring but he doesn't yet know who he is going to marry but said that they will have two babies.
The funniest part of our conversation was when twice he asked me,
"now whose my dad again?"
I'm not for sure why he was so confused on this maybe because we were talking about everyone's middle names and who was named after who and there were too many dad's being talked about?
I just love those little talks.
Ryan not only pulled out his second tooth with a little bit of Heath's help but he also learned how to dive this week. He was so amazing to watch and so brave. The older boys just learned how to dive this summer in swimming lessons so I was so surprised that within just a couple of tries he had it figured out.
Go Ryan!


No comments:
Post a Comment