Tuesday, February 5, 2013

one step forward...

Cody asked me last night where all of his jeans were
this came as a complete shock
because until recently none of my boys liked wearing or 
chose to wear the so called "fancy pants."
I told him he has two pairs of jeans
the rest of them are cargo and athletic pants.
 He wanted to make sure that he had a clean pair for the next day
because he likes to wear jeans now,
something we never thought we would ever hear him say
So he got dressed this morning
in his jeans
and his home made tie dyed shirt from last summer
that happened to have a pocket
a pocket that he thought was really cool
and that would be perfect 
to fill with pens
so there you have it
two steps back...

I told Cody it did look a little nerdy
and he just laughed
I sure do love this funny kid.

1 comment: