about paybacks...
so last week Heath left for two and barely a half days to go steelhead fishing
when he got back he asked me if I missed him
and I told him, "no, you weren't gone long enough to be missed."
I know that was so mean of me, right?
anyway so he's gone again to go steelhead fishing some more
but this time he's gone for six days
and I can honestly say that I miss him already.
the time he's gone just happens to be the week where all of the kids activities overlap
Cody's last week of basketball practices to get ready for his tournament
Ryan's karate classes that happen to be at the same exact time and days as
Luke's football that just started up with practices this week
not to mention the fun of adjusting to daylight savings time
and taking care of all the other day to day stuff.
so lesson learned
I'm keeping my mouth shut next time and just missing my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment