Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday already?

The days and weeks are just going by too fast.
I don't feel like I'm getting anything done.
The house, my projects, my family.
I need more time.
I need to stop procrastinating, I never realized that I had that problem, but I think I do.
Hopefully today will be the day!

The kids are feeling better.
We enjoyed the sunshine this past week.
Walks to school with the neighbors to pick up the kids have been fun, some much needed fresh air, not to mention exercise was so good for us.
The kids each had a special day at school last week, Cody a pizza party in his class, Luke celebrating 50 days of being in school and for Ryan it was letter R week at school. This kid has been waiting for this week all year long, he was beyond excited! He thought the day was going to be all about him so I had to warn the teacher, but he had a great time enjoyed every minute of it.
I'm officially done with winter and so READY for spring.
Amanda and I were at Target this weekend and I couldn't believe that the Easter stuff is out everywhere. Not for sure that I am ready to start thinking about that yet, along with the birthday's that means will be coming up, how can February be almost over?
Sunday we went to church and it was good, we need to do this more often. Of course we had to bring a little attention to ourselves when Luke lost his bouncy ball and it rolled in front of the altar and Ryan asking loudly when the room was completely silent, "Mom, now we done?"
We also had a girls day with my mom, sister, sister in law, and nieces and went out to the movie. Some of us had read the book Dear John so thought it would be a good chick flick to see, it was a disappointing movie if you had read the book, we still had fun though. Afterwards mom treated us to a nice lunch and we shared in some good laughs with each other.

Off to get some work done, have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, where's the sun today? Ash is wanting me to push her in the stroller when we go to pick up Abigail, I'm like um, we're not walking today!

    ReplyDelete