I spent most of the day cleaning, I feel good about it even though I know it won't last
I think I want to start growing my hair out, try something a little different.
I need more sleep.
Thinking about my 9 boxes of girl scout cookies coming soon makes me happy.
I love walking into the living room and seeing the new decorations that I just bought.
Soon I am going to start painting the kitchen, both living rooms, up the stairs and down the hall, how does the colors Of the Earth and Pinecone Hill sound?
Amanda and I were sitting in front of the school waiting on the kids when we watched a mother and her son walking towards the school. The boy starts throwing up, three times in all, but they don't stop they keep walking... so it goes like this, walk, throw up, walk, throw up, walk, throw up. We couldn't figure out what she was thinking? Soon the janitor came out to clean it up and started coughing possibly gagging and we were just praying that he didn't start throwing up too.
Even though I was wanting a new camera I wasn't thinking that it was going to happen for awhile. That is until I sent mine in to get fixed and the company lost my camera so they refunded my money and now I am getting that new one after all.
I'm tired of the kids yelling and screaming "MOM" instead of coming to find me, so I quit answering them.
I have been thinking about our family vacation this summer to Yellowstone, it will be the first time for all of us.
Most mornings we ask Ryan if he has a tail because he usually put his pants on backwards and the drawstrings are hanging down in the back.
With snow this week I am still waiting for summer.
Just a few random thoughts from my day...
We didn't get any Girl Scout cookies this year. Not one girl came knocking on our door. :(
ReplyDeleteThat throwing up story is gross.
Oh Yellowstone! We want to take the boys there so bad! We were hoping to go camping there this summer but I think we'll be waiting another year.
What colors Of the Earth and Pinecone Hill? We are considering (or at least *I* am considering) painting the family room. But it is connected to the halls, kitchen, dining room, stairs and upstairs hall. So it has to be a color I love. Have not found that color yet! What paint store are those names from, maybe I will steal your colors!
ReplyDeleteAunt Shelley