Um that's weird because I have that same exact one for Garrett & I and we're missing our heads too! I couldn't get them to stay back on so I ended up with the mom who has one boy on her lap and another standing next to her and I bought another boy sitting cross legged and he's sitting next to the rest. It looks just like my boys. But it's weird that the exact same thing happened to mine!
Okay Miss, I'm sorry ... that's sad and kind of funny at the same time...just the way you said you and Cody lost your heads...
ReplyDeleteUm that's weird because I have that same exact one for Garrett & I and we're missing our heads too! I couldn't get them to stay back on so I ended up with the mom who has one boy on her lap and another standing next to her and I bought another boy sitting cross legged and he's sitting next to the rest. It looks just like my boys. But it's weird that the exact same thing happened to mine!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Need some super glue?
ReplyDelete