March 17th is a lot like the night before Christmas around here.
the traps were all set on the stairs with care...
in hopes that a leprechaun soon would be there...
The boys were so excited to say the least, they love St. Patrick's Day!
Luke was awake at 11:30 PM trying to wake up Cody, I put them back to bed.
Cody was awake at 5:10AM asking if it was time to get up, I told him to go back to bed.
Luke was awake at 5:11AM asking if it was time to get up, I told him to go back to bed.
Luke instead went in Ryan's room to wake him up and the three of them ran down the stairs to see if they finally had done it, was it their lucky year, did they really catch a leprechaun?
This leprechauns hat was caught in Luke's trap!
and they decorated the table for breakfast
and they did leave the boy's a note.
The boy's found out that the Leprechaun's names were Liam and Patty
that they loved the rainbows, shiny glitter and green on the traps
that they bring treats for the brown dog so she doesn't bark.
and that they will come back again next year!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day!





Melissa that is classic. I love it! YOu are such a good mom!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!!! You did this last year too huh? I remember someone doing something fun like this on St. Patty's day last year and thinking I needed to kick it into gear and do it this year. Too bad I totally forgot and didn't do anything yet again. I don't think my kids even know it's St. Patty's day today :S
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I loved listening to Luke talk about it, he was so excited they got a hat. What fun!!
ReplyDeleteAnd um, I have 3 posts to catch up on, where have I been?
that is precious!! I've missed your blog!! I haven't had internet for months now! So glad to be able to follow your fun again!!
ReplyDelete