Saturday, April 24, 2010

hey batter batter

Luke finally got his turn on Thursday to play some ball.
Some of the boys' games fall on the same nights so we have to split up, Heath went to Cody's and Ryan and I went to Luke's. Luke originally wanted Heath to go to his game first but then at the last minute he changed his mind and picked me (which I was happy about so I could take some pictures). It's crazy to think that this is his third year playing t-ball. Luke started out playing first base, then pitcher, and then finished up in center field. He had some good swings and hit the ball and made it around the bases each time. He had a lot of fun hanging out with his friends and cheering on his team.

first baseman
making the play

throwing to first

talking with his buddy

batter up
running fast to first base

crossing home plate
by the end of the game his baseball pants turned into knickers
cheering on his team
Awesome job Luke!

2 comments:

  1. I love the orange! We're looking forward to a game (when the weather's nice) ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like he really gets into it! That's great!

    ReplyDelete