Thursday, April 1, 2010

Part Two

Being on spring break and having no schedule is making me want summer to be here all the more. Plus I need more time, I haven't gotten hardly anything done off my list!
Day 4
  • we headed over to Emmett for the day
  • i had an hour long massage
  • my dad left the boys all a "job" to do. when they were finished they each got 5 dollars to spend, so we headed to town to spend that money plus a little more. they all were happy with their new toys.
  • after a request from Luke my mom was busy sewing some new capes for the bionicles
  • we had fun hanging out with grammy, she rocks!
  • we then headed down the road for a fun play date with friends, for me and the kids. Angie and Amber I've been friends with forever and now our kids are friends. we had fun and laughed a lot, it was good!

grammy and the boys

boys like to accessorize too
Day 5
  • we met Grammy and helped her do a little shopping at Kohl's and Target.
  • while looking at the Easter candy Ryan helped himself to part of a foil wrapped bunny. Luke busted him and poor Ryan had a look of pure panic on his face. we still don't know the whole story but I think it was a bunny that already had a broken ear and he just opened it up some more and nibbled on it, Luke says it wasn't though...so who knows. we do know that Ryan learned his lesson.
  • we came home and were lazy
  • we finally got to see the girls after they had been gone on a little vacation. the boys were so excited, me too!
  • i was taking a bath when Cody came in and calmly said, "mom, I have a piece of bionicle stuck up my nose." to which I replied, "WHAT?". I looked up his nose and couldn't see anything at first and Cody went into problem solving mode and was saying, "mom, do you want me to sneeze? because I can sneeze, mom, I'm going to try and sneeze it out, okay?" I told him not to do anything and after getting my tweezers I was able to reach it and pull it out. Whew, I was thankful that it turned out the way it did. When it was all said and done Cody said, "Oh, good I'm glad I'm not dead." I asked him if he really thought that he was going to die and he said, "Yeah kind of." That was a first for me, up until then I hadn't had a kid stick anything up their nose, (besides their own fingers).

Seriously Cody, what were you doing?

Cody learned his own lesson that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment