Monday, July 26, 2010

Cascade Lake

Our plans changed when Heath's work schedule did so
instead of a long weekend camping in Cascade
it was one full day of hanging out at the campground and boating.
It was a very long day but so worth it.
We had an awesome time!
It was a beautiful day out with perfect weather.
Papa and Luke
Grammy & Cody and Aunt Summer & Ryan
Luke was the most daring to try everything out, while
Cody liked to hang out in the boat and just enjoy the ride.
He actually was asleep in this picture until Uncle Matt dumped water on him.
Me & Heath
Dad
We got Ryan out in the tube with us one time.
Ryan loved playing with Uncle Matt in the water.

R.I.P. Cody
He probably died from doing absolutely nothing.
This kid has some lazy bones!
Matt tried teaching me how to wake board and
I thought I would give skiing a chance again since it's been forever but
it didn't happen. After hearing me complain about it Luke said to me,
"Mom, it's okay because you did your best."
Heath didn't have a problem at all skiing since last year.
The tube is where the most fun was had by all.
It definitely brought out the potty mouths in everyone, especially dear mom and dad!
Matt and Dad hanging on for dear life.

Me and my Mom
we survived the ride and never fell off.
Hands up for a fun family day!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Melissa! What a really fun day on the water...wow...we are flying & I think I remember that moment...is that when I said "shippy"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast out there on the lake! Glad you guys still went, even though my girls couldn't believe you'd choose to be gone their first day home from vacation.

    ReplyDelete