Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the ultimate class



Cody's dream came true today.
An educational class where you get to learn about Simple and Motorized Mechanisms using LEGOS. Cody couldn't believe that there was such a class available (I didn't know either until my sister had shared a flyer she had seen with me), the boy was beyond excited!
He couldn't wait for today where he would get to LEARN using LEGOS (his two favorite things he said) and be surrounded by other kids who shared his same obsession, he knew they would have so much to talk about. His first class was a success and he was all smiles, he's looking forward to the next three weeks!
Lukes excited for next month when his class starts.
Cody's made up joke for today:
The bank is one of the few places where it's not rude to ask for money!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?!? Where is this class?!? Garrett would LOVE that!
    What is Luke's class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody - I am so glad you are enjoying it, can't wait to hear all about it. I thought you would like it.... Are they letting you teach the class yet? Love ya Aunt Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know?
    *It is estimated there are 52 Lego bricks for every person on the planet.
    *Kids around the world spend around 5 billion hours playing with Lego.
    Ha!
    I'm so glad Cody is in this class, I can't wait to hear him talk all about it today on the way to school!!

    ReplyDelete