Thursday, June 2, 2011

{thirty five}

I asked the boys why it was great that mom was turning 35 today...

Ryan said that we would both be fives because he is five and I'm thirty five.
Luke said because it's close to sixty and close to being young, so I'm in the middle.
Cody said because J.F.K.the 35th president of the United States is his favorite.

So happy birthday to me today...

I had handmade birthday cards, a poem, and game for me first thing this morning,
my littlest guy coming down the stairs first thing this morning saying "where's my birthday mom?"
so sweet since my older two had to be reminded by Heath that it was today.
a dinner out tonight, a family party tomorrow, a movie over the weekend.
let's get the party started...


 

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY SONG,
    IT ISN'T VERY LONG,
    HEY!

    Have a great one - Shelley, Curt and Jenna

    ReplyDelete