Thursday, July 21, 2011

not much to say

no grand pictures to share, no hilarious stories to tell
just enjoying our summer days, our summer days that are half over
which I don't even want to think about, I just can't
the boys have been full of energy lately, too much energy really
so I'm trying to keep them busy, busy having fun
we've been meeting friends at the park, going to the movies,
swimming at the pool, getting new books from the library, playing with friends at bounce
making strawberry jam, cleaning and organizing the house.
It all feels good plus we are getting things marked off of our list.

 2011 SUMMER LIST
Make a Summer Reading List
Roaring Springs
Going to the Library
Camping in Cascade
The Cherry Festival
Swimming Lessons
Backyard Camping
Tie Dye Shirts
Swimming at the Pool
Farmers Market
Birds of Prey Center
Making Homemade Jam & Salsa
Miniature Golf
Bounce
The Discovery Center
Go Fishing in a Boat
Picnics
Tour the Old Penitentiary and Museums
Ryan learning how to ride his bike and tie his shoes
Grow Ladybugs
Teaching Cody things he wants to learn how to cook
I guess I do have one picture to share, the boys colored these signs for
 my Uncle Tim, Aunt Sue and cousins Catie & Ben who arrived yesterday from Virginia.
They will be staying with my parents for nine days and it's going to be nothing but fun with them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment