for this kid.
Thankfully this early birthday trip was planned only six days before leaving and it also helped that Cody was busy working on a science project for school so that the last few days went by a little faster.
He loved working on this project but loved even more talking about the Lego convention to anyone who would listen, he had so much to share, too many thoughts on what it might be like.
Cody was worried about wearing the BSU shirt that I had picked out for him because he was afraid that it might offend the people of Washington but I told him that it would be okay. He also told the ladies at check in when someone made a joke about Ryan maybe having to go with them that "Ryan couldn't go because my parents were trying to make this trip as cheap as possible".
I am so happy for Cody and this perfect little trip.
I'm only bummed that I'm going to miss out on all of his new experiences, the funny things he says and seeing the excitement on his face. What a special time for him and Heath.
I've told Heath to take lots of pictures and to try and remember everything to tell me,
but we all know how great Heath's memory is so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
and my boys are off!
We hope they have a wonderful trip, we miss them already!






I love how the solar system turned out and I can't wait to hear about the Lego convention!
ReplyDelete