It was time once again for our annual Christmas card picture
and the family couldn't be more excited. ha!
Since it's dark outside by the time Heath gets home from work and our weekends have been too busy,
I knew that this year it would have to be just the boys for our Christmas card picture.
I was a little disappointed that it wouldn't be all of us only because I love how all of our new Christmas outfits would match and knew that we would make a cute family.
I told the boys at the beginning of the week that one day after school we would be doing pictures.
They insisted only if the girls could come too.
I figured having the girls there would be more of a distraction for them but if it meant no complaining then I was good with it.
The boys did try complaining anyway when they saw that they would be wearing fancy clothes
but that didn't matter because everything was going to be just the way that I wanted it.
The weather was decent, the sun was shining and the boys were all healthy again so the time had come.
I called Amanda that afternoon when I decided to do pictures.
I told her that we were meeting at 3:30
that she would need to bring her camera
and that she would be the one taking the pictures
while I would be the one posing the kids.
She said okay because that's just what friends do.
The pictures took about twenty minutes to take
with little complaining from the boys
and little distractions from the girls
and little stress from me
and the boys could hardly believe their ears when they heard me say
Perfect, we got it!
I can't show you the group picture, you will just have to wait until you get your Christmas card
but here are their individual shots and I love, love, love them.
Thanks my friend!
Take a look at my handsome little fellas.



handsome fellas indeed! i'm still laughing that while we were there we saw a real photographer out on a photo shoot and then there was me, ha! it was fun and i'm glad that at least this time my girls wore their rain boots.
ReplyDelete