Saturday, May 5, 2012

cinco de mayo

 our cinco de mayo looked like this
this morning i finished watching season one of downton abbey and loved it
then i cleaned and did laundry with help from the boys
 i called my dad to wish him happy birthday, he's a handsome fella
then amanda stopped by to have her picture taken, seriously
the boys and i ran into amanda at craft warehouse
who knew they would have a photo prop set up for entertainment
heath's been gone fishing all day with a friend in brownlee
luke has the smallest bladder he made five bathroom stops while we were out today
 i treated the boys to chili's
ryan loved his chocolate milk and luke loved everything on the menu
 cody read and played the games on the kids menu
my favorite chili's meal - honey chipotle chicken 
 once we got home the neighbors invited us on a bike ride through the subdivision
ryan wanted to try out amanda's bike, he thought it was cool

what did your day look like? 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love this post! Maybe because I made it into 3 of the pictures, ha!! Man if I wasn't in that bike picture I'd steal it for my cinco photo.

    ReplyDelete