I love being a mom.
I love that God gave me three boys.
I love that He picked me to be their mom.
Each of them came home with something special that they had written for me at school.
Ryan had fill in the blank questions:
My mom is special because I love her.
I like it when my mom carries me back up the stairs.
My mom can do many things. I think she is best at reading.
My mom has a pretty smile. I like to make her smile by jumping on her.
My mom is as pretty as a dress.
My mom is so smart. She knows how to spank.
Mom, you're the best and I wouldn't trade you for anything, not even a video game.
I love you mom, Happy Mother's Day!
Luke wrote:
Dear mom I love you because you help me on everything I need help on.
You make good dinners, sometimes
Sometimes you don't but I don't care you are a good mom still.
You clean up our messes so I feel bad you work so hard.
I love you mom.
From Luke to Mom
Cody had a questionnaire to fill out on how well he knew me, some of his questions were:
What is your mother's favorite color: red
Can you name three stores your mother loves shopping at: Famous Footwear, Walmart, Craft Warehouse
Did your mother have any pets as a child: a cow named Molly
Does your mother like eating leftovers: she eats anything
If your mother could live anywhere in the world where would she live: Australia
What radio station does your mother listen to: Pandora
Is someone offered your mother a chance to skydive from a plane, would she do it: no way
I love my mom because she: is the best mom in the world!!!! (He gave me four exclamation points even though he tells me it's bad grammar to put more than one.)
So how could I not feel loved after that, right?
Sunday was spent with my family
Going to church and a Mother's Day breakfast in Emmett
Enjoying a BBQ at my parents house
Celebrating the mom's
along with my dad's and Jim's birthdays
Visiting, laughing & playing with water balloons.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's I know...




All you mom's look so beautiful! I love the things kid say, your boys are so sweet. I'm so glad I know them as well as I do!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures! And I love that Cody said that about the exclamation points! That's one of my many grammar pet peeves. :)
ReplyDelete