Wednesday, September 19, 2012

just stuff

The big news that happened over the weekend was that Brooke & Ricky got engaged.
No idea yet on when they plan on getting married but it's something we will look forward too.
So happy for them both!
We have been doing lots of cleaning and fixing up on the house lately, 
it seems like everything is breaking or falling apart on us.
I wanted to clean out the garage windows that were full of spider webs
so Heath took them down for me, well easier said that done on putting them
back up because we broke three of them, oops.
The easy fix was replacing them with plexiglass, now no more worries.
 I write a note in the boys lunches everyday,
Ryan told me today that he wanted to write me one 
and that he would leave it in a place that I go to everyday.
So adorable, made me smile all day long.
We have been having fun watching WipeOut every night with the kids.
Not only do we laugh constantly but all choose a person we want to see win,
and we are very competitive on wanting to see our person win! 
Here's Luke's hair products that he uses each morning to get the perfect hairdo.
He loves his hair and so do I.
I love that it's his thing and he takes pride in it.
It's getting a little wild so we have a hair appointment scheduled
he's trying something new this time
and adding a little color to it
a funky bright color he's thinking about
So fun, can't wait to see what he picks and how it turns out.
I love "To Do" lists and have one almost everyday for myself 
but I laugh every time I see Cody's "to do list when bored"
think about allowance, ha ha
 I've been running again and it feels good
I'm getting ready for my first 5K
The mornings have been a perfect time for running. 
Along with all the cleaning I'm also going through the whole house
and getting rid of stuff that is just cluttering up everything
I love the feeling of everything being organized,
absolutely love it.
Anyway since Heath no longer collects or displays his Nascar die cast
we have these two empty shelf things that we just plan on turning into firewood 
if somebody has a use or a crafty creation they could use them for just let me know
and they will be yours.
that's all the stuff I know for now...

2 comments:

  1. you can't turn those shelves into firewood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girlfriend/co-teacher and I are running the color run too. But you are more into it than us...I am even thinking of letting Cailey go with us! There are places that you almost have to walk because there are so many people. Who knows maybe we will see you there :)

    ReplyDelete