Here are my boys.
I love how they all turned out.
Creepy, Scary and Cute
Cody the Zombie
I love that Cody's costume was free, we just ruined three good pieces of clothing in the process but I didn't care because I really hate spending a lot of money on costumes. It wasn't until we did the make up and the hair that it all came together but I think he looked quite creepy walking around.
I love that Cody's costume was free, we just ruined three good pieces of clothing in the process but I didn't care because I really hate spending a lot of money on costumes. It wasn't until we did the make up and the hair that it all came together but I think he looked quite creepy walking around.
Luke the Grim Reaper
Luke originally wanted to be a zombie too but after not being able to decide on what he would or would not wear for his costume he wasn't too sure anymore. Once Ryan found this in our dress up box and showed it to Luke, he was hooked and called himself a creeper, evil something or other. It wasn't until today at school once he saw some other kids dressed in a similar costume that he decided he was going to call himself a grim reaper. Luke loved his look and really loved his hair being dyed (go figure), he didn't like that I was putting make-up on him because that was too girly sounding so asked that it be called man-up. Luke definitely didn't have a problem pulling off the evil look.
Luke originally wanted to be a zombie too but after not being able to decide on what he would or would not wear for his costume he wasn't too sure anymore. Once Ryan found this in our dress up box and showed it to Luke, he was hooked and called himself a creeper, evil something or other. It wasn't until today at school once he saw some other kids dressed in a similar costume that he decided he was going to call himself a grim reaper. Luke loved his look and really loved his hair being dyed (go figure), he didn't like that I was putting make-up on him because that was too girly sounding so asked that it be called man-up. Luke definitely didn't have a problem pulling off the evil look.
Ryan the Soldier or Marine (it just depends on when you ask him)
This was the best fifteen dollars that I've ever spent on ebay. Ryan has already worn this costume so many times, he absolutely loves it. I bought him his very own dog tags to go with it and he was all set. He looked so sweet and handsome all dressed up ready to protect our country, even though Heath did say that he needed to work on his salute.
This was the best fifteen dollars that I've ever spent on ebay. Ryan has already worn this costume so many times, he absolutely loves it. I bought him his very own dog tags to go with it and he was all set. He looked so sweet and handsome all dressed up ready to protect our country, even though Heath did say that he needed to work on his salute.
The Friends
What a sweet group picture of them, I love it.
The girls were adorable dressed up as a cowgirl and Indian.
another Halloween has come and gone
thank goodness we survived it, I wasn't for sure that I would
the boys had a great day and like always
loved trick or treating with the girls
now we just need a few normal days around here
thank goodness we survived it, I wasn't for sure that I would
the boys had a great day and like always
loved trick or treating with the girls
now we just need a few normal days around here





They look great! I like how Cody stayed in character even in the group shot :)
ReplyDelete