Ryan kept telling me that he wanted to have a friends party even though I had no energy or desire to plan one (does that make me a bad mom?). My mind has been full and overwhelmed with all of our house projects, life stuff and me going back to work (more about that later) so I was hoping to skip a party this year, but he wouldn't have it.
He originally talked about having a Star Wars Angry Bird party and Amanda (my party planner) and I came up with some great ideas and it would of been the coolest party ever but I couldn't get myself to go any further with the planning. So with that said, an email was sent out to his best buddies (which happen to be the kids of my best buddies) and the after school party at Bounce was planned. The kids had a great time, I got to visit with all of my friends, see some family I haven't seen in awhile, there was no stress or cleanup, it was awesome-the perfect kind of party!
Ryan's birthday morning started early with presents. He was so excited to get his very own Chargers jersey. Heath was a little less thrilled, he can't understand why none of his boys like any of the teams he loves, but it's true he doesn't have any Tennessee Titans or Mississippi Bull Dogs fans around here. I think it's pretty funny because the boys who love the Steelers and Chargers, like these teams only because of their mascots or because of how their logos look which is another reason it drives Heath crazy, he should just be happy that they love football.
Ryan's favorite gift that he got from us and Mawmaw Teresia was his very own ipod touch. Now he can be just like his brothers and everyone should be happy that there will be no having to share, how sad is that.
Ryan was so willing to let me take a few shots of him before school, he was all into giving me some action shots. He's loving his new hair cut too, he is always calling it his faux hawk which I think makes him look so much older. Like all mothers always say, I really can't believe my baby is seven today, where does the time go! We sure do love this kid, it's a job joy to be his mother and get to love on him everyday!
Happy Birthday Ryan!




I want to hear about the going back to work part!
ReplyDeleteAunt Shelley