To work out to one of Jillian Michael's videos...
you know the Biggest Loser's Jillian...
I don't...
I don't...
I tried it last year and almost puked before I wanted to lay down and die.
Heath decided he would give it a try last night.
He had a little buddy that wanted to try it with him.
He had a little buddy that wanted to try it with him.
His little buddy didn't have a problem with any of it, he thought it was great fun!
I wish I thought working out was this much fun!
I do!! I have a few of them and do them every day. I love the 30 Day Shred and the most recent one I have been doing is the new Last Chance Workout. What one do you have? :D
ReplyDeleteCute pics! It's so funny to watch the kids exercise alongside. This morning it was Maleigha next to me and it was pretty funny!