This week hasn't been horrible but it really hasn't been great either.
I am so over the tantrums, whining and fits,
the grumpy kids and the moody mom.
I just want a little sleep and whole lot less drama.
Tomorrow we are heading to McCall for the Winter Carnival.
Heath and the boys have never been and it's been a long time for me.
The weekend away, fresh air, and time together will hopefully be good for us.
I need to snap out of this mood and get excited about this little get-away,
let loose and have some fun.
This dirty house, stacks of laundry and the to do list will all be waiting for me when I return.
A happy family we will be!
It'll be fun! We'll take good care of Ruby while your gone.
ReplyDeleteMelissa I am right behind you. I am cranky. The kids are driving me nut!!! We cannot wait for some sun here!
ReplyDeleteWe've had the same sort of week (which explains why I still haven't sent you that thing! I will do it TONIGHT! I promise!) and we ended it with pink eye for the oldest boy, diarrhea for the youngest and now the middle is probably going to get both.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in McCall! We've never taken the boys up for the winter carnival. I'm sure you guys will have a great time!
Hey Melissa this is Mary Ann-(live from MS!!) I need ur email address the one I had came back returned! Loved the Christmas card and pix!!
ReplyDelete