Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday Night Lights

Last night we headed out to Melba to watch Tucker's football game.
It wasn't a close game, not even by a little bit
but we wore our red and supported the Melba Mustangs.

Especially #86
he is our favorite.

Heath says I'm an embarrassing Aunt because I wave and yell his name whenever he runs by
but I don't care because I just love that kid.
We really yell whenever Tuck gets passed the ball.
We sat in the end zone with Jim and Nicole because they were the EMT's for the night.
Their services were only needed one time and thankfully not on us because

the boys were wrestling and playing hard the whole time.

One day it might be them playing on a Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures Miss of Tucker... though I could have done without my buttocks in the picture... and where are the pictures of my favorite sister who works for the Associated Press and well-known brother-in-law, Ted Bundy? Had fun hanging out...XOXO

    ReplyDelete