that's what I have with my boys.
they are out of school, home with me
and I'm loving it.
The weather has turned cold in a hurry
but that hasn't stopped us from having some fun.
Heath and Luke headed out Friday night to watch the BSU game.

They enjoyed some great one on one time,
going out to dinner (Luke's pick a corn dog from Red Robin)
eating treats (sugar cookies and hot chocolate)
all while trying to stay warm and dry at the game.
Spent the weekend Christmas shopping
out at the stores and home online (I love free shipping).
We have been drinking lots of hot cocoa
watching movie after movie and
going over and over the Christmas toy catalogs.
I ran all my errands yesterday
in anticipation of the blizzard that was coming our way.
We didn't quite get the blizzard but it is so very cold outside.
The boys were in and out all day long playing in the snow,
they had been waiting for this day long enough.
This is what Cody came out to play in.
Are pants and a shirt really that much work?

Making a dash outside.

Ryan running from his brother,
a snowball fight has started.

I even had the kids get dressed up to try and take a Christmas card picture
outside in the 24 degree weather wearing only their fancy clothes!
Can't say that it was the best photo shoot ever,
it did end with tears and blood
and not from the same kid
but maybe
just maybe we got a shot that might work!
Looking forward to more of our days together.
Oh, and a happy 27th birthday to Matt!
LOL...I just did a post with this same title! Great minds think alike! That picture of Cody cracks me up!!! Glad you are enjoying the week! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the break too. I'm glad the kids got to play out in the snow together.
ReplyDeleteCody ... hilarious! He cracks me up.
I think you got a good picture of them, I can't wait to see the individual shots too.