Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome November

So...
even though a parent gave me a dirty look in the drop off line at school and
even though Toys R Us wouldn't let me do a return and
even though my phone bill was 27.00 dollars more than I was expecting and
even though we have way too many after school play dates scheduled after school this week and
even though we have lost a library book and have no idea where it could be (anyone have a Zoo Book on Hippos?) and
even though I have no printer ink to print out coupons and
even though I made chicken noodle soup for dinner but didn't have any chicken to go in it and
even though Ryan happened to tell me tonight that he had to sit in the thinking chair today and he was telling me the "real" truth this time and
even though every part of my life feels like it's in chaos right now

it's going to be a Happy November, right?
I'm excited and looking forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. Yes it will be! It can only get better right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Hope you are having a better day today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go look at your little ones sleeping in their beds and watch the rise and fall of their chests and calm will be restored to your being, all is well...a great day of Thanksgiving is upon us!

    ReplyDelete