This time of year seems to go by in such a blur, lots going on in real life.
We celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday over the weekend.
We decorated, cooked, and set up all day Saturday to enjoy the day
with over sixty of our family and friends. What a party it was!
I guess we were so busy doing everything else we forgot to take pictures with my dad,
we can't even believe it, so this one from the past will have to do!
It was so fun celebrating my dad because I think he is such a wonderful guy!
Our old family dog Daisy May which was really Matt's dog was put to sleep this week.
She was fourteen and it was time, but still a very sad day. My mom was with her at the vets so
that was sweet, makes me think of our Ruby though and how hard that day will be.
I pushed myself and ran a full mile this week without stopping.
I know that doesn't sound too extraordinary but I'm trying to challenge
myself and running at least as of now is still not a passion of mine.
I've got to get it up to two miles though in time for the race in June.
My sweet mom came over this week to stay the night and to work on a project for me.
I'm so glad that she knows how to sew really good and that she is so willing to give up her
time to come and help me out. She is so awesome!
I love love love my new curtains!
They turned out so good. There is still more that I have to do
before the room is finished, so here is just a little peek.
Luke had his last baseball game this week.
I was so glad that he loved it once it started, he really is an athletic
kid and did a great job. He was so excited that he got a single and a
double on his last game.
Ryan had his last day of school at his preschool on Wednesday.
His graduation will be held somewhere else so this was my last day ever driving
here where I have been driving two or three times a week for the last six years!
I loved their preschool so it was always worth the time and money, but time to move on.
Cody and Luke only have six days left of school and they will be finished.
Luke's not ready for it to be over, he's going to miss all of his friends from this year
(a lot of them will be going to a new school next year) they live close by though so hopefully
they can still get together to play. Cody is ready for summer to start, even though he loves
school I think he's just ready for a break.
I am so ready for summer, bring it on!
Looking forward to Friday to celebrate two big events!








No comments:
Post a Comment