I don't even want that to be true, I still want it to be summertime.
We have almost finished our first full week of school, it's so hard to believe.
Ryan absolutely loves it and is always so excited when it's his school day. He doesn't have a problem leaving me at all, he talks about the new friends he's made, he eats his lunch so good, and has only gone to the back of the line once make that twice for talking (that I know of anyway). He checked out his first library book today and was so happy to show me, "An Octopus is Amazing". I love picking him up from school and seeing him all smiles and excited to see me.
Luke enjoys school even though he insists that it's longer this year probably because it's a lot harder work. He's having to adjust to football practices three times a week and school so he is a very tired and emotional kid by the end of the day. He has a good friend in his class and has met a new friend that he plays with so even though he complains about school in the mornings he seems to be all good by the time I pick him up.
Cody seems to just love everything about school except maybe Math, that seems to be his least favorite subject so far. He never complains about going and seems to be fascinated by everything, especially the fact that he gets to learn how to play the recorder this year, how exciting is that.
So even though we are back in school, playing football and the weather is changing
I really do want these summer days back...
so long summer of 2011
you were good to us





I refuse to listen to say that summer is over. It just can't be!!!! Love the underwater pictures!
ReplyDeleteSounds like the boys are off to a great school year! LOVE those underwater pics although fall is my favorite season so I was more than happy to put away our outdoor summer stuff today. I am really looking forward to fall this year so to be able to turn the calendar to September today made me really happy! :)
ReplyDelete-Andrea (for some reason I can't leave a comment under my name. I am trying the anonymous option hoping it works)