Our New Years was a little different this year, it was the first time in thirteen years that Heath and I didn't spend it together. Instead Heath was on a plane headed back home to Mississippi for an unexpected trip, once we found out this week that his dad has throat cancer. Heath of course wanted to be there for the surgery and to spend time with his family so I was happy that he could go, he needed to be there. We just ask for all of your prayers for both a successful surgery and rounds of radiation so Arnie can make a full recovery.
We love you Arnie!
The boys and I brought in the New Year at 7pm by watching a movie, eating popcorn and having root beer floats. I love the feel of a new year and the excitement it brings with all of the possibilities of things to do and accomplish, a fresh start for everything. I pray that this year will be another year full of blessings and thankful days spent with my family and loved ones. Happy New Years!
{PS} I'm loving my new banner, don't you?

Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for Arnie.
I love the new look of your blog, so cute!!