painting hearts on rocks is what the boys and girls were busy doing yesterday
along with a little help from amanda and myself
today we walked around our neighborhood delivering them
leaving them quietly on the doormats
of our neighbors and friends and even complete strangers
thinking that when they stepped outside and saw a sweet little rock with a heart
they will know that someone loves them
we even left one on the playground at the school for some lucky kid to find tomorrow
it was such a fun project to help spread a little love

love it! What a great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're doing this today! I'm so glad you guys did it too! It's such a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I love it! Can you post these things earlier next time, so I have plenty of time to copy you? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteDo I see a little heart theme with your February post, cute idea!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we actually did something that we pinned!