We celebrated two birthday girls today
Brooke and Summer.
Brooke hosted the party today at her apartment,
she was so excited
and has been preparing for this day I think since February.
We had sandwiches-chips-potato salad and individual mini cheesecakes
opened presents-visited and played charades.
Fresh french fries was our favorite word not guessed,
Luke misread the card and thought it said that instead of just french fries
so how we were supposed to guess that I have no idea.
Having the family all together in close quarters was fun and LOUD
but reminded us of the old days when we would all get together at our first house.
Just think at the next family party we will even have another person added,
I love it that our family is growing
but I don't love so much how hard it is to get a good picture.
Picture Titles
Jazz Hands - The Sweet Birthday Girls - The Shirt Over the Head
Cell Phones Because There's Nobody Else to Talk to? - Elf Ears - Matt Knows How to Clear the Couch
Good Times Today

I guess Melissa, ryan, Jim and Nicole didn't smile pretty enough to make the cut.....just kidding.....a fun afternoon!
ReplyDelete