Monday, April 8, 2013

in a nutshell...

Over the past couple of weeks we have:

Celebrated a little girl turning one
I just had to buy Kimber some squeaker sneakers like Ryan wore when he was learning to walk,
hearing the little squeaks each time he took a step was just too cute.
Cheered Ryan on as he earned his Tiger Yellow belt, he soon will be moving up to the big kids class.
Luke was my only kid to make it to school all week long, Cody missed three days & Ryan two. 
Thankfully we are all back to healthy.
I enjoyed a kick boxing class with lots of the family, always wanted to try one and now I can say that I did.  It was fun, I liked it.
We have watched a couple of Luke's flag football games in not the greatest of weather.
The coach put nicknames on the back of the jerseys for the kids.
Luke's just says McMullen, he wanted either Falon or Terrance (names from a wolf book he likes) but I wouldn't let him because we have never called him those names but he was hoping that we would start, sorry dude not happening.
Over spring break we watched a few movies, The Life of Pi, Parental Guidance (again) and The Croods.
We also picked out new carpet for the house so that meant a whole new list of projects to be done.
Things like painting a couple of rooms, painting all of the baseboards, and ripping out all of the old carpet.
I'm already tired but only ten more days of work and it will all be done.
Easter at my parents with the family.
Pictures after church, which always makes everyone so happy.
(I uploaded them too small so they don't look so good)
but I promise you that we were all looking fabulous.

The egg dying, Easter egg hunt, angel food cake, golden eggs, ceramic painted bunnies
all things you see year after year
We also celebrated this big guys birthday.
It was a little early but the family was all together so it worked out best.
Ryan didn't care he was loving every second of it,
plus he still has a friends party and his actual birthday coming up, so it's a win win win for him.
 He loved all of his presents but we all had a little fun with this one.
The weather was absolutely beautiful, it was so nice being outside.
Easter day was wonderful, 
it was that night when Cody, my mom and sister all happened to get the flu
the rest of us were thankful that it didn't spread anymore.
 Life is not slowing down at all 
if anything it's about to get a lot more crazy around here.
stay tuned

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Lots going on for the McMullen family! Love all the pictures! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete