Yesterday was Luke's graduation from Kindergarten!
He looked so handsome all dressed up and even wore a little cologne.
He did really good with the program, usually he gets stage fright but
he sang the songs and looked like he was having fun.
He was most excited though for the ice cream social that took place afterwards.
Way to go Lukey!
Luke really enjoyed school this year and made many friends.
He was always good and well behaved in class (thank goodness)
but would get nervous when he would be unsure of something new.
Something he loved was writing poetry, his teacher said that he was a
SUPERSTAR at it and predicts that he will write a book someday!
He made us proud!
Grammy came over to celebrate with us.
After the graduation Grammy took us all out for
a birthday lunch for me. I picked Five Guys Burgers
and enjoyed every minute of it!
She then took the three boys off to watch the new
Iron Man 2 movie while Heath and I finished
getting what we needed for our trip.
It was a great day, the boys loved it!
Thanks mom!
6-2-2010
The boys made me my birthday cake this year 100% on their own.
Cody read the directions and the boys all took turns adding the ingredients,
mixing, and frosting the cake.
I only put the cake in and out of the oven for them.
It was perfect, even with the three candles put in upside down
so we couldn't light them, I loved it!
Heath also brought home Chinese food for dinner and I have enjoyed
that over and over and over again. I got many phone calls and emails, some
happy mail, a beautiful card from my sister, a super cute new camera strap from
a dear friend, some gift cards and money to spend and a couple of weeks ago I got
to spend all day shopping with three of my girlfriends and we had the best time.
It was a Happy Birthday to me!







It was a wonderful day with all of you. Boys, I can't wait for Iron Man 3!
ReplyDelete