This little ponytail is what caused the boys to be all upset this morning.
I've started cleaning the house from top to bottom, room by room.
Carpets, blinds, windows, drawers, closets...all of it.
I thought that I would try pulling my hair back to keep it out of my face while I worked and
I was excited to find out that my hair had grown out long enough to be able to do it.
Ryan started crying the minute he saw me begging me to take it down telling me that he didn't like it he wanted my hair the other way.
I had to keep telling him, I'm the same mom just different hair.
We walked downstairs together and then Luke looked up and said,
"I don't like it. It doesn't look like you. You look like a different mom. Change it back."
Wow, who knew that my hair would be such a problem.
Little do they remember that when they were babies my hair was long, really long
and it was pulled back into a ponytail all the time, EVERY SINGLE DAY.
That was the whole reason I cut my hair short in the first place.
So here I am cleaning the window, me and my little ponytail.
The boys are looking forward to
Heath being off work
going to the movies
and a date
all happening tomorrow!

That totally made me laugh! I like you cute, little pony :)
ReplyDelete