Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Grammy

Yesterday was spent with Grammy
over for a visit before school starts back up
playing with Lego's
a surprise movie-Avatar: The Last Airbender
making dinner-pork chops, rice, corn on the cob (thanks dad)
eating dessert-brownies OR rocky road ice cream in a chocolate dipped cone
Grammy say's why not both?
relaxing in the sun
dog piles on Grammy
riding bikes
hugs and kisses good bye
Brownie stuffed inside the cone with rocky road on top!
Oh yeah!
Delicious!
This tough guy pulled out his own tooth this morning,
he's gonna be looking good for first grade!

4 comments:

  1. I thought you'd be cleaning this morning, looks like your blogging instead. :P

    I love the pics of the dog pile, too cute ... you should print those out!

    Way to go Lukey ... what he didn't want Abigail and I to try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a helping of everything all over again...had a great day with you all, Love Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Dog Pile On Grammy pix! Too fun!

    Shelley Housley

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those dog pile pictures!!

    ReplyDelete