A little of our March.....so far
We celebrated Ruby's 4th birthday.
This is not something we normally do but Ryan insisted that we make her a cake.
An edible cake for dogs, frosted with chicken & gravy baby food and dog treat sprinkles. delish!
He thought it was so great that they would both be four years old, (at least for a little while).
Ryan and I took a walk down to "the dump" that was filled up with rain water to try
out his remote control land/water vehicle. He got it for Christmas and we have never
tried it out yet to see if it really worked, we were happy to find out that it did.
I just wouldn't try it in too deep of water yet.
They always want me to play with them but I can't stand the fighting war games that
I'm no good at, so Heath surprised me with a game that I can actually play and be good at.
The original Mario!
It's crazy that I haven't played that game in probably nineteen years and I still remembered what was under certain bricks and where to go, it's so much fun.
Finally a game that I am better than the boys at, at least for a little while anyway!
Pouring down rain, a little bit of sunshine and giant snowflakes
and all of this in the same day.
There was no repeat of the last field, Ryan only raised his hand once.
They asked what your favorite vegetable was and Ryan answered... watermelon.
I think the kids were too busy eating all of the samples so they didn't have as much to say.
apples, dry cereal, meat & cheese roll ups, chocolate soy milk, bread
And one last thing.
I finished reading the series of books called, "The Hunger Games".
Amanda told me about them and when she described them to me I was so skeptical at first.
I'm not really into futuristic, violent, murder books (and neither is she for that matter)
but I loved them, really I did so maybe you would too?





Cute post ... I really need to get more creative and start posting more. Maybe I should take my camera tonight.
ReplyDelete