Wednesday, March 9, 2011

stylin dudes

Luke is the only one who even cares about his hair and lately he
has been doing it on his own each morning for school.
I thought they might like to have their own brushes, combs, hair gel & hair spray
in their bathroom and to stop sharing with me, so that is just what I gave them today.
Who knew it would be such a big hit!
The conversations they had with each other while doing their hair were hilarious.
"One of the things girls love is when you're rich,
so I'm going to be a millionaire." commented by Cody.
"I'm gonna go get my jacket on because I look really good in my jacket."
commented by Luke
"Guys close your eyes. Okay open them. Don't I look awesome?"
commented by Ryan
Now they can't wait until Heath gets home to do his hair!

4 comments:

  1. that is soooo funny. What little studs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, that comment by Ryan made me laugh our loud!
    Second, can you guess which of my boys even cares a lick about his hair?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures (and quotes) are fantastic! Great memory to record!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! I'm going to have to comment more on their hair each morning now!!

    ReplyDelete