Monday, April 18, 2011

egg-cellent night

With only six weeks of school left
(I can't even hardly believe it)
and sports in full swing with four to five games a week
between Luke and Ryan
we have to get things done when we are home
so tonight we dyed our Easter eggs
42 eggs later
we got it done
with only a few tears and four completely stained hands
(belonging to Luke and Ryan).
We then watched the movie Tangled as a family
the boys have seen it twice now
(liking it way more than they had expected, thinking it was going to be too girly)
but this was my first time
the boys couldn't resist giving me little "hints" throughout the movie which made me smile
but a great movie and
an egg-cellent night indeed.

3 comments:

  1. 42 eggs ... wowzza! And already blogged, you're good!
    So glad you guys had an excellent night together at home. Thanks for the dog food, btw. ;o) And I'm happy to hear Tangled is such a hit at your house too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 42 eggs! WOW! That's a lotta eggs! I'm sure we'll have about 36 or so by Saturday night. :)

    My boys LOVE Tangled! I think Disney hit a homerun with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture!! All the colors are so bright and I love how you have them "staged" in the grass! I may have to steal that idea to take a picture of all our painted eggs :) We too are Tangled fans over here!

    ReplyDelete