Thursday, April 21, 2011

my little player

When I asked Ryan if he was excited for his very first baseball game
he said, "Am I all done with training now?" (meaning practices)
Ryan didn't seem nervous at all he just headed out to warm up with his team.
From what I could tell Ryan was being a good listener during the game but
he did get a little bored playing center field and second base.
You just don't see a lot of action!  
Ryan got two hits and made it around the bases without getting out. Way to go buddy!
His running the bases was simply the best part.
He didn't seem to have a care in the world, just running and smiling.
Who knows if he could even see a thing!
We love our sweet number six.


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. Ash is #5, that's the same # abigail had her first year, funny huh.
    It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete