the fresh new snow was fun today.
Ryan was having a good ol' time playing with his star wars characters out in the snow this morning. I really hope we get some more before this winter comes to an end, we haven't even had a school snow day yet.
Ryan was having a good ol' time playing with his star wars characters out in the snow this morning. I really hope we get some more before this winter comes to an end, we haven't even had a school snow day yet.
Today Luke got to celebrate his birthday at school. He was so excited to share bags of cheetos with all of the kids and I kind of think he liked the special attention too. They were celebrating all the January birthdays today so the kids had an assortment of goodies (juice, donuts, cheetos and oreos), oh my!
Cody has had a great week at school too and finished it off with a 100% on his spelling test today.
(his words: because, lunch, bunch, crunch, year, fear, clear, near, sheep, Martin Luther King Jr.)
We are looking forward to just hanging out at the house this weekend. Heath still isn't over his cold/cough yet, not a fun way to celebrate your birthday, but hopefully we will still be able to take him out to dinner. I have so many projects that I need to be working on so hopefully I can stay focused and get some of them at least started this weekend.
In other news, no new pictures for awhile. I dropped my camera today and it broke (no it was not intentional even though I really have been wanting a new camera) but it has to be shipped off to get fixed. Not great timing with a birthday party next week!
(his words: because, lunch, bunch, crunch, year, fear, clear, near, sheep, Martin Luther King Jr.)
We are looking forward to just hanging out at the house this weekend. Heath still isn't over his cold/cough yet, not a fun way to celebrate your birthday, but hopefully we will still be able to take him out to dinner. I have so many projects that I need to be working on so hopefully I can stay focused and get some of them at least started this weekend.
In other news, no new pictures for awhile. I dropped my camera today and it broke (no it was not intentional even though I really have been wanting a new camera) but it has to be shipped off to get fixed. Not great timing with a birthday party next week!
You really woke up to a white covered lawn?! We didnt' get any of it over here! Weird.
ReplyDelete