Today I had a special surprise at Ryan's preschool.
There was a short little program to honor all the mom's.
First they each told one thing that they loved about their mother, to which Ryan replied
"I really like to eat cotton candy because it's good and it has white and pink."
What? That's the best he could come up with.
Next they sang us a song, (to the tune of Where is Thumbkin)
I love mother
I love mother
Yes I do
Yes I do
All I want to say is....
Happy Mother's Day!
I love you
I love you
Lastly each kid gave their mom a present that they had made.
Lastly each kid gave their mom a present that they had made.
A plate with their hand print on it and a card with a poem and their picture.
Can't get any better than that.
Ryan and Gavin
My friend from high school's little boy.
Why was Ryan wearing his hat on his hood?

I intentionally put him in this shirt for the Mother's Day Program.

I intentionally put him in this shirt for the Mother's Day Program.
I love this kid!


How sweet! I love those pictures of Ryan, the hat and hood crack me up and I think he needs a shirt that says, Amanda Rocks! I might just have to make him one!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet! I love the cotton candy comment! I bet he got a laugh!
ReplyDelete