It would be great to know what your kids were thinking at times,
I wonder what goes through their heads throughout the day.
Cody especially, he just doesn't seem to quit thinking EVER.
This morning in a conversation with my mom about Yellowstone he told her,
"I've never been in so many museums in my life, "I thought I've struck it rich!"
Then yesterday he told me that he wanted to sit down and do a report, so this is what he came up with.
HUMANS by Cody McMullen
Humans have lived about a hundred years after the dinosaurs.
Humans have devastaded forests (etc.) to build human terrtoriy also called citys.
Did you know you are a human?
People called sciencetistes explore our world.
A baby is born it is an infant, then toddler, kid, adolsent, adult, grandpa (etc.) and death.
The race of the humans is called humanity.
Some people are bad they are terrisostes and kill people.
The army protects us.
The End
Cody I loved our conversation this morning...it was so wonderful for us to just be able to visit and have no interruptions. I also want to tell you that I really like your report...it is very thought provoking and I will look forward to reading more of them, especially as you get older! Love, Grams
ReplyDeleteNice job Cody !! When can we be expecting your first novel???? Anxiously awaiting more writings... Love Aunt Coco
ReplyDeleteOh that kid!
ReplyDelete