My concert was last night.
I hadn't been to one in a very long time.
I hadn't been to one in a very long time.
It was so exciting and such a fun date for Heath and I
not bad either that I got to see my two country loves.
not bad either that I got to see my two country loves.
I don't know what it is, the boots, the hat, their southern drawls
but I love 'em.
Toby Keith and Trace Adkins put on a great show.
There was just one song each that I wish I could of heard them sing but
thankfully I did get to hear one of my all time favorites,
"I should of been a cowboy"
It was a listener appreciation concert and I was able to get some free tickets.
My friend Krista went with me and we were beyond excited!
So here I am before kids and a husband when I was out looking for a man (and now I see why I never found one).
Luckily now I don't have to worry about that and Heath and I were able to just go out and have a good time, which we did.
What I could of done without at the concert was:
- The man that came alone to the concert sitting next to me leaning into me the whole night.
- The lady (forty something) that ditched the people she came with to party with the college kids in the row in front of her.
- The couple with floor seats dancing and making out during the slow songs.
- The (fifty something) lady who took her bra off and waved it all around in the air.







oh Melissa..kuddos to you for posting that pic! Why did we ever wear pants up to or past our belly buttons? Too funny.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh that picture brings back some memories!! Look at those nasty wall papered closets in the carpeted kitchen. I'm glad you had a good time at the concert. I can't believe someone was seriously waving a bra around. Classy.
ReplyDelete