With only 4 weeks to go before school starts we still have a lot of summer left to enjoy.
I know some people are starting back to school soon, so I am thankful for the days that we still have. I hope the time goes by slowly.
Besides the many play dates to plan with friends we also have 2 days to spend at Roaring Springs and we would love to get at least 1 camping trip in either to Cascade or to Bruneau.
Plus a fun kids craft project, some fruit picking, a water balloon fight, more movies,
lots and lots of swimming and popsicles and time to just sit around and do nothing!
Today we finished getting our school supplies which the kids absolutely love picking out.
Luke told me that he isn't so nervous to go back to school now because of all the cool new art supplies, he can't wait to start using them.
Besides just a couple of things, we are ready for school.
So we can now focus on the more important things like enjoying these 4 weeks to the fullest!

Enjoy ALL THAT TIME LEFT! I can't believe we go back next week :(
ReplyDelete