When Cody was reading The Old Farmer's Almanac for Kids
he came across a section called, "How to get rich without doing any work".
Does that not sound just like our Cody?
It talked about old folk beliefs about money that have been around for thousands of years.
The one that interested Cody the most was the one that said, "wear red clothes".
He didn't think that it would make him rich because he was just a kid but he figured that it would give him good luck.
I explained to him that good luck had more to do with working hard or being at the right place at the right time and not with the color of clothes that you wore, but what do I know.
So Monday morning he picked out this outfit for school, all red of course.
he came across a section called, "How to get rich without doing any work".
Does that not sound just like our Cody?
It talked about old folk beliefs about money that have been around for thousands of years.
The one that interested Cody the most was the one that said, "wear red clothes".
He didn't think that it would make him rich because he was just a kid but he figured that it would give him good luck.
I explained to him that good luck had more to do with working hard or being at the right place at the right time and not with the color of clothes that you wore, but what do I know.
So Monday morning he picked out this outfit for school, all red of course.
He didn't want to quit there so he thought that he would try another color.
Wonder what Green would do?
Wonder what Green would do?
Is it possible that Orange could make for a lucky color too?
What about Black?
Last but not least, Navy Blue
What Cody learned from the week.
The days he wore Red and Green were his luckiest days, but he doesn't know why?
He was surprised that his favorite color Orange didn't do more for him on Wednesday.
He would be interested in trying Yellow and Purple, but he doesn't have clothes that color.
Overall he says that he wouldn't try this again. (probably because he knows I would take pictures).





Cody you are such a card... I love the things you come up with and your interpretations... never stop thinking or trying new things...I think your brain has so much more it wants to take in.... Love ya kid.... Love Aunt Coco
ReplyDeleteThat Cody is a mess!!! I sure wish we were closer so I could spend time with all of yall!!!
ReplyDeleteSo Cody! He cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! Let us know if he gets around to yellow and purple :)
ReplyDelete