This was the week of Christmas programs.
Heath took three days off from work just to hang out with us
which included attending the boy's programs (this was a first for him).
Ryan's program was on Wednesday.
I love the kids at this age, they are so precious and funny.
Ryan would sing the songs barely, sometimes remember his hand movements
and other times just flip his tie up over his head.
My favorite song the kids always sing is called, Song of Peace
So sweet, isn't it?
During the program they showed a video where they had asked the kids questions about Christmas.
Miss Michelle had asked Ryan, "How does Santa get down the chimney?"
Other kids had been asked this question too and a lot of them responded with short answers like, "he jumps".
Ryan however had quite the explanation:
First Santa hangs on the brick
then goes down the chimney
then he puts out presents
the he says HO HO HO
then he says MERRY CHRISTMAS
then he goes back up
then he goes to anudder house
and anudder house
done!
Luke's program was on Thursday.
Thankfully it was a new program this year, one that I hadn't seen before.
"How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
Luke is never too excited about being in front of a crowd but he did great.
He sang along to all the songs, had big hand movements to the music and
even waved a small little wave to me!
Luke was one of the many Who's that lived down in Whoville.
He didn't have any solo speaking parts but he did have to memorize a few
paragraphs that he spoke with a group of kids.
He really did amazing!
It was great that Heath got to experience these programs too
even when they feel like they go on and on and are never going to end!
Grammy was able to come to this one too!
Cody's program was on Friday.
The Ballet of Idaho has been coming to their school once a week to teach
the third graders about dance and ballet.
I have no pictures to share because we didn't make it to his program
(I feel really guilty about this).
First of all, Cody asked us not to go because he was fine with us not being there
(which really wouldn't of mattered because if I could of been there I would of been
no matter what he said) and
secondly Ryan had preschool that started at the same time and I was really wanting to
try and finish the Christmas shopping while I had no kids with me.
I had Cody share with us some of the things that he had learned instead
and it all worked out in the end.
What a week it was!





What a fun week. The boys look so cute all dressed up. I'm kinda bummed Abigail didn't have one and I can't wait for Ashy's.
ReplyDeleteOne more week! Hooray!