Monday, January 10, 2011

Finally



I have yet to start reading a book on my kindle but I have managed to play many games of Scrabble.
I love Scrabble!
The only problem is, I never win.
No matter how good I think I'm playing the computer always comes back to beat me.
I don't like to lose so I became obsessed with trying to get the win.
So after playing 19 games (not counting the ones that I quit half way through because I was losing so bad or counting the one game that said I won but really I didn't because I cheated) I finally did it.
I won a game, 100% all on my own.
Now maybe I will actually start reading a book!

3 comments:

  1. let me know how that reading goes...I kind of woule like a Kindle, but I am a very hands on person and think I would miss turning the pages. It sure would have been nice during the night time feedings to have one though. I just could not get the hang of bottle, baby, and book....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win!
    Jo, Fe, Xi and yada yada yada. Whatever that means!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I would do the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete