Friday, February 25, 2011

it really happened...

So last night I headed out to Caldwell without my husband and children
to watch Tucker's district championship basketball game with the rest of the family.
It was too late for the kids to be out and they wouldn't of done well with
the huge crowd and close seating.
The Melba Mustangs didn't win but they will go on to State, so that is exciting!
I think it must be me though because every game that I've gone to they end up losing!
Okay so the best part of the evening was when I was at the snack bar (I love nachos)
and I asked the student behind the counter how much it would cost to get into the game
and he told me,
"It's five dollars if you are from out of town but if you brought your student activity
card it's only three dollars."
What?
Did he possibly think that I could be a student?
Do I look younger without three kids wrestling around and hanging off of me?
Was he blind?
Was he just being nice?
Well whatever it was, I'm gonna take it.
Bless that sweet boy!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome....you do look young, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get braces, they probably wouldn't even ask for your student id ... they'd just assume you were!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love it! I used to get that all.the.time when I worked at the hospital. Patients did not have confidence in me. Especially with the more invasive procedures.

    ReplyDelete